Friday, February 6, 2015

The beginning of a journey

Hi, guys! I am Chelsea, or somestrangecircus, or whatever polite name you wish to call me. I am the one-woman operation behind Some Strange Circus, the newest game developer out there.

I plan to start by developing some text-based interactive fiction games, with the hopes of eventually developing full-length visual novels. (The latter will require artists, because I am horrendously awful at drawing.) However, I am going into all of this blind. I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing to start out, basically. I am doing lots of research, though!

So guys, this is my journey into the world of game development. Ride along with me as I write things and look up things and trip on things and generally make a complete mess of things. But it will be a fun ride, and I hope to get a lot out of it.

I plan on working out a real website in the near future, once I have a bit more content for it. And on this blog, I will be posting development notes, rambles, ideas, and whatever else I can come up with.

Stay tuned, folks, and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment