Friday, March 27, 2015
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
First impressions are very good. The game is pretty damn hard; I feel like I really suck at it. And I probably do, considering I haven't beaten it due to game overs. But it's enjoyable and a lot of work clearly went into it. I couldn't code that shit, I'll tell you that much.
What else am I doing? Listening to bad pop music and pondering the happenstances of life. I should maybe be doing more productive things, like writing a review or finding a game to write a review on...Hrm.
For a ramble, I don't have much to say, it would seem. Oh well. Day off tomorrow; maybe I can get some work done.
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Putting the word "circus" in front of something means it's all mine, right?
I'm bored and I could always use writing practice, so here be a list of things I need to do. Doubles as a list of things you can eventually expect to go up here.
1. Play a bit more of Cinders so I can start writing my review of it.
2. Play Hatoful Boyfriend. Probably not going to do a review, as I don't have much to say that hasn't been said already.
3. Buy the beta for Black Closet, the newest from Hanako Games. Play a bunch in preparation to do a review on launch.
4. Play the games that have gone unplayed in my Steam library for too long. Games include The Cat Lady and Papers, Please.
5. Write more of The Prince and the Wolf. The going is slow lately as I strike a balance with work and personal time, but I plan to keep at it.
6. Figure out how to do The Tower. A big part of the concept is something I don't know how to code yet, so I need to learn.
Things will all get done. Just gotta do them.