Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Circus Rambles - On things I am doing currently

Purchased the beta for Black Closet! For those who haven't heard, it is about solving mysteries at an all-girls' school as the head of the student council, with the helps of your minions. The review will not be coming until the game has officially launched, but if you want to participate in the beta, you can purchase it for a discounted price on the Hanako Games forums.

First impressions are very good. The game is pretty damn hard; I feel like I really suck at it. And I probably do, considering I haven't beaten it due to game overs. But it's enjoyable and a lot of work clearly went into it. I couldn't code that shit, I'll tell you that much.

What else am I doing? Listening to bad pop music and pondering the happenstances of life. I should maybe be doing more productive things, like writing a review or finding a game to write a review on...Hrm.

For a ramble, I don't have much to say, it would seem. Oh well. Day off tomorrow; maybe I can get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment