Thursday, July 23, 2015

Circus Rambles - On reviews that I want/need to do

The next planned review is Cursed Sight, as I am about to receive my Kickstarter backer copy. I intend on doing the review before the game officially launches and then publishing the review on launch day.

And to follow...A list of games sitting in my Steam library, with whether or not I may review them.

Games currently in Steam inbox that I have not touched

- Analogue: A Hate Story and Hate Plus
- The Cat Lady
- Chantelise
- Choice of Robots
- fault: milestone one
- Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stone
- Journal
- L.A. Noire
- Law & Order: Legacies (because LAW & ORDER IS FUCKING AMAZING)
- The Novelist
- Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
- To the Moon

Games I am interested in reviewing

- Analogue: A Hate Story
- The Cat Lady
- Choice of Robots
- fault: milestone one
- Journal
- The Novelist
- To the Moon (contingent on me being able to get through it; I didn't really like A Bird Story)

So...we'll see. I have trouble going through the Steam backlog, it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment