Tuesday, August 4, 2015

General Development Update #5

Sheets

I have added a download of the special edition of Sheets to the itch.io page. It includes the local .html file, the game's base poem in its original format, and a short page of production notes. There is also now an option to make a donation, although this is completely optional.

Read the game again on its freshly tinkered-with page here!

Also, if you enjoyed Sheets, please take a moment to rate it at its page on the Interactive Fiction Database.

Website

The website pretty much looks the way I want it for now. I added some newly necessary rules to the contact page; please read them before attempting to contact me.

Followers

I also wanted to say thanks to the new followers I've gained recently. Thank you for your support, and I hope to soon have a new game out to impress/astound you.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment