Monday, February 22, 2016

Progress Report?

I really need to come up with a good name for development updates that doesn't sound weird or boring.

Anywho! I'm not normally up at this time of day and I'm tired as fuck, so here's a few quick updates.

Yumi-chan's Wonderful Cake Shop

CGs are almost done, with backgrounds to start next. Artist has hopes to get all the backgrounds done by mid-March, so we're tentatively looking at releasing in April. Emphasis on tentatively, though.

NaNoReNo

I've teamed up with some nice folks for NaNoReNo this year, though I will refrain from giving out details until later on.

Reviews

I've had a review almost done for days, but IRL stuff is getting in the way. Soooooooon.

Other

Fuck I'm tired all the time.

As an apology for how sad and bare this update feels, here is the title screen image for Yumi-chan.


For those who want to know more, I'm pretty active on Twitter, and if you pledge to me on Patreon, I post exclusive behind-the-scenes content on stuff I'm working on.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment