Friday, June 19, 2015

General Development Update #3

The Prince and the Wolf

Writing has kind of slowed down on this one, to be honest. Both the artist and myself have been rather tied up with personal life stuff. I'm going to try to work on it more tonight, though.

The Tower

I've taken this one off the development list for now, as I'm not actively working on it at the moment.

Yumi-chan's Wonderful Cake Shop

This one kind of quietly crept into development, didn't it? The script is progressing nicely and I'll probably start recruitment for artwork and GUI soon. As for what it's about...Well, all I want to say for now is that it's a short kinetic novel about a man who meets a young cake shop owner and how his life changes from there. There will be lots of cake and cookies, probably.

Sheets

This is an interactive fiction game I made in Twine, and....it is ready for release! Just as soon as I work out hosting and get my actual website up to speed. Look forward to it!

Actual Website

The website is coming along all right; still needs some tinkering before I can officially unveil it, though.

So look forward to a text-based game, a website, and other fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment