Thursday, March 3, 2016

Chiikaboom interview announcement + Retooling


Announcements!

Yumi-chan's Wonderful Cake Shop

On Patreon, I will be posting a little mini interview with the game's artist, Chiikaboom! If you haven't heard of her, you should go Google her. The interview will also be included in a guidebook that will release alongside the game. If you want to see that early, you can do so by pledging any amount to me on Patreon! It's also full of previews of stuff I'm working on, mostly Yumi-chan previews at the moment, but other stuff in the future, too.

Retooling

I recently discovered the works of Porpentine, author of With Those We Love Alive and the new novella Psycho Nymph Exile. I don't feel like I understand half of what I've read, but I enjoy it a lot anyway. And it inspired me. It made me realize that I don't have to put my other creative writing endeavors on hold, necessarily. I still write poetry and I still want to share that with the world too.

Some Strange Circus will now include all of my writing endeavors, poetry and possible eventual future novel as well as visual novels and interactive fiction. The website will be a bit messy for a few days as I change things around, but it should be done pretty soon.

This does not mean that I will be paying any less attention to game development. This simply means that I plan to share other kinds of writing in addition to making interactive fiction games.

...I hope that's okay? I just kind of lost my train of thought.

Anyway. Thanks for your support, and hope to have some all-new material at you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment