Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Development Update - Yumi-chan and poetry

NaNoReNo

Oh yeah, that first.

Two days left. Everyone scrambles. But it'll all be okay. :)

Yumi-chan's Wonderful Cake Shop

Once my obligations to NaNoReNo are finished, I plan to redouble my focus on coding Yumi-chan's Wonderful Cake Shop until it's complete. I've already learned the lesson of no firm dates unless I'm positive, sooooo no firm date.

Poetry

The more rambly bit. I recently got a new used laptop, pulling all my files from my old crusty dead laptop from a couple years ago. And on there was a whole mountain of bad fanfiction, bad poetry, venting documents about how shitty my life was, video game walkthroughs, and a bunch of other stuff accumulated throughout high school/my early young adult years. Most of it was pretty embarassing to read. But there are, surprisingly, some good bits still in there, and so in the near future I will face the task of wading through all of that to find the jewels.

I was most struck by my poetry portfolio. How I keep mine is, only the works that I feel are good enough to be published. Well...Let's just say that some of the stuff I used to think was good enough to be published...I may have been mistaken.

Will that poetry ever see the light of day? Who knows...?

No comments:

Post a Comment